The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GH4: The Unoffficial Quintessential Guide is a new book from Brian Matsumoto and Carol F. Roullard.
The book “allows readers to understand all of the features and capabilities of the GH4. This essential guide instructs readers how to:
• Control the basic camera functions such as focus and exposure
• Navigate the camera’s menu system
• Achieve a range of artistic effects using various camera settings
• Use the camera’s automated controls, and override those controls to obtain better exposure
• Use the GH4 in its video mode to obtain 4K and HD videos
• Expand the camera’s use by mounting it on a telescope or microscope
• And much more…
This informative book goes far beyond the manufacturer’s manual to include richly illustrated pages and example images throughout, helping to guide the reader through every important camera function and setting with an easy-to-understand, visual approach.”
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GH4: The Unoffficial Quintessential Guide retails for $39.95; however, it is currently available for $28.03 on Amazon.com.