Phase One has updated Capture One to version 9.1. The update provides major improvements to the library tool on Mac and significant stability improvements for tethered capture with Canon cameras.
The Uniformity slider has been split into three sliders: Hue, Saturation and Lightness. Previously, the slider only addressed Hue Uniformity. The group now provides great control for evening out saturation and lightness of the selected area.
Capture One 9.1 includes RAW support for several new cameras:
- Olympus Pen-F
- Olympus Om-D E-M10 Mk II
- Sony A68
- Sony a6300
- Sony RX1R Mk II (revised implementation)
- Ricoh GR II
- Pentax K-S2
- Panasonic G7
- Leica SL
- Nikon 24-70E VR
- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED
- Sigma 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM (Nikon mount)
- Sigma 120-300mm F2.8 DG OS HSM | S (Canon mount)
- Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* FE 35 mm F2.8 ZA
- Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* E 24 mm F1.8 ZA
- Panasonic LUMIX G VARIO 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S.
- Sony E PZ 16-50 mm F3.5-5.6 OSS (SEL1650) (improved profile)
- Sony FE 24-70 2.8 GM (SEL2470GM)
- Sony FE 85 1.4 GM
Additional improvements include:
- Redesigned Shortcuts Editor
- Output Keyword Restrictions
- Improved Tiff Handling
- Rotatable Live View
- Several bug fixes
More details on the Capture One Blog.