Panasonic has unveiled its new Lumix GX9, a 20MP Micro Four Thirds format camera that is a rangefinder-styled body in a compact form. It features on-board image stabilization, along with built-in Bluetooth LE and Wi-Fi. The GX9 also captures 4K video at 24p and 30p frame rates.
Panasonic Lumix GX9 Key Features
- 20.3MP Digital Live MOS Sensor
- Venus Engine Image Processor
- Micro Four Thirds System
- Tilting 2.76m-Dot 0.7x EVF
- 3.0″ 1.24m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- UHD 4K30 and 24p Video Recording
- Built-In Bluetooth LE and Wi-Fi
- ISO 100-25600 and 9 fps Cont. Shooting
- 5-Axis Dual I.S.2 Image Stabilization
- 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH POWER O.I.S. Lens
The GX9 retails for $1000 with the included 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 Power OIS lens and ships in March. Check it out here at B&H Photo.