Fuji has announced the GFX100 medium format camera with a 102MP sensor and 4K video capture. The new GFX100 follows the successful Fuji GFX50R and GFX50S models, both of which sport a 51.4MP sensor in the same 43.8 x 32.9mm form-factor.
As you can see from the stock images of the GFX100, it offers a built-in vertical grip that also doubles the battery capacity by holding a second standard NP-T125 battery (Fuji includes two batteries with the GFX100 body).
The in-body image stabilization offers up to 5.5 stops of shake reduction and the new on-board phase detection hybrid auto-focus (AF) features near 100% coverage with 3.76 million phase detection pixels. The GFX100 has weather sealing in 95 locations across the camera body and detachable EVF to ensure an exceptionally high level of dust and moisture resistance.
Fuji GFX100 Key Features
- 102MP 43.8 x 32.9mm BSI CMOS Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- Removable 5.76m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.2″ 2.36m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- DCI 4K30 Video; F-Log Gamma & 10-Bit Out
- 5-Axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- 3.76m-Point Phase-Detection Autofocus
- ISO 100-12800, Up to 5 fps Shooting
- 16-Bit Raw Output, Multi Aspect Ratios
- Built-In Battery Grip, 2 x SD Card Slots
The Fuji GFX100 will be available on June 27, 2019 for $9,999. Check it out here at B&H Photo.