Fuji has announced its new X-E4 mirrorless camera and a pair of new lenses – the XF 27mm f/2.8 R WR pancake lens and the XF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 R LM OIS WR lens.
The X-E4 continues the popular APS-C format product line and retails for $849 (body only) and $1049 in kit form with the new XF 27mm lens.
Fuji X-E4 Key Features
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- DCI/UHD 4K at 30 fps, Full HD at 240 fps
- 2.36m-Dot 0.62x OLED EVF
- 3.0″ 1.62m-Dot 180° Tilting Touchscreen
- 425-Point Hybrid AF System
- ISO 160-12800, up to 30-fps Shooting
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Film Simulation Modes
You can find all the new Fuji gear here at B&H Photo.