DJI just announced its new Mavic 3 drones featuring up to 46 minutes of flight time and a primary, wide-angle camera with a Hasselblad 20MP 4/3″ CMOS sensor. There’s also a secondary telephoto camera that offers a 12MP 1/2″ CMOS sensor with a 162mm equivalent lens. An advanced Mavic 3 Cine model delivers Apple ProRes 422 HQ capture at 5.1K/50fps and features an onboard 1TB SSD for footage capture.
DJI Mavic 3 Key Features
- 3-Axis Gimbal with Dual Cameras
- 20MP 5.1K Wide-Angle 4/3 CMOS Hasselblad
- 12MP Telephoto with 28x Hybrid Zoom
- Up to 46 Minutes of Flight Time
- Up to 9.3-Mile Transmission Range
- 360° Obstacle Avoidance System
- 10-Bit D-Log Color Profile & HNCS
- 1080p60 Live View Video Stream
- 8GB of Storage Space
- RC-N1 OcuSync 2.0 Remote Included
The DJI Mavic 3 starts at $2199 and is also available in the Fly More Combo for $2999. The DJI Mavic 3 Cine Premium Combo is $4999 and also includes the new DJI RC Pro Remote Controller. You can find all the options, available today, here at B&H Photo.