Adobe has released another update to Premiere Pro CC. This update, version 7.2.1, is primarily a bug fix update for the big December 2013 update.
Issues fixed in this update include:
- Intermittent Buzzing could occur on audio playback where audio transitions were present
- Reveal in project sometimes did not work in imported sequence when clips were present in the project
- Premiere Pro could occasionally crash on playback of certain multi cam assets
- Using matte cleanup tools in Ultra keyer could sometimes cause the top half of the image to disappear when paused in Open CL mode
- Autosave could sometimes interrupt playback.
- The AMD Radeon R9 290 Series has been added to the OpenCL supported card list
- Inserting a merged clip with in/out points via menu or command would insert the entire merged clip, not the in/out range
- Playing with preroll could sometime crash Premiere Pro
- When editing in Anywhere mode, adding synthetics would sometimes show a 10 digit number under the progress panel’s Name column
I also confirmed with Adobe that these fixes include a fix for the warning we previously received about an issue with XML imports. The warning never clearly stated the issue; however, I am assuming it is the “reveal in project” bug fix mentioned on the second point. Regardless, if you import from other projects or XMLs, it should be safe to update now.
You can download the update through the Creative Cloud app.