Sony has announced the new Cyber-shot RX100 VII featuring a 20-megapixel 1″ sensor, 4K video capture, a 24-200mm equivalent zoom lens and, finally (for the first time in the product line), a mic input port. It offers 20 fps shooting speed without any viewfinder blackout and a 90 fps shooting speed for a seven-frame burst.
Sony Cyber-shot RX100 VII Key Features
- 20.1MP 1″ Exmor RS BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* f/2.8-4.5 Lens
- 24-200mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Up to 20-fps Blackout-Free Shooting
- UHD 4K30p Video with HLG & S-Log3 Gammas
- 0.39″ 2.36m-Dot OLED Pop-Up EVF
- 3.0″ 921.6k-Dot 180° Tilting Touchscreen
- Fast Hybrid AF, 357 Phase-Detect Points
- Real-Time Tracking and Eye-AF
The Sony RX100 VII will be available in August for $1198. You can pre-order it here at B&H Photo.