Nikon dropped three new Coolpix point and shoot cameras tonight – the powerhouse P7700, the Android-powered S800c and the ultra-compact S01. Check out the features and more photos below.
Nikon Coolpix P7700 Key Features
- 12.2-megapixel BSI CMOS sensor
- 7.1x zoom f/2 NIKKOR ED glass lens (28-200mm equivalent zoom range)
- Lens-Shift Vibration Reduction (VR)
- Full Manual Control (PSAM), 19 Scene Modes and Scene Auto Selector, RAW Shooting
- Full HD 1080p video capability
- Auto, Manual, AP, Custom movie modes
- Intelligent Autofocus and optical zoom
- 3-inch vari-angle LCD monitor (921,000-dot)
- Available in September 2012 in Black for a suggested retail price (SRP) of $499.95
The Nikon Coolpix P7700 is available here at B&H Photo.
Nikon Coolpix S800c Key Features
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Runs the Android™ Operating System, access to Android Apps
- Easy shooting, editing and sharing photos through social networks
- 16-megapixel BSI CMOS sensor, EXPEED C2 image-processing
- 10x NIKKOR zoom lens with Vibration Reduction (VR)
- Full HD 1080p video and built in GPS technology
- Available in September 2012 in White and Black for a suggested retail price (SRP) of $349.95
The Nikon Coolpix S800c is available here at B&H Photo.
Nikon Coolpix S01 Key Features
- Ultra-mini pocket-sized camera (3.1 x 2.1 x 0.7 in., 3.4oz)
- Easy-to-use touchscreen operation system
- Easy Auto Mode, including six scene modes
- 3x wide-angle zoom NIKKOR lens and EXPEED C2 image-processing
- Built-in Xenon flash
- Available in September 2012 in Silver, White, Red and Pink for a suggested retail price (SRP) of $179.95
The Nikon Coolpix S01 is available here at B&H Photo.