Sony is dropping a massive load of new gear next week. According to massive leakage at Photo Rumors, the full frame Sony A99 and NEX-6 will be officially unveiled on September 12. But that’s not all…
There are several new lenses and accessories for these cameras coming, as well as an impressive NEX-VG900 full frame camcorder priced at $3300 and a new NEX-VG30 camcorder (presumably serving as an update to the NEX-VG20) priced at $1800.
Check out the full list of new Sony gear below.
Sony Lenses Due on Sept. 12
- Sony 300mm f/2.8 G SSM II lens (SAL300f28GII): Nano AR coating, weather sealed, SSM (Super Sonic Wave Motor), DMF (Direct Manual Focus), focus hold button. Price: $7500, to be released in October, 2012.
- Sony 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6 SAM lens (SAL55300): compact built, ED glass, price: $300, to be released in September 2012.
- Sony 10-18 f/4 OSS: available in November 2012 for $850.
- Sony 35mm f/1.8 OSS: available in December 2012 for $450.
- Sony 16-50 f/3.5-5.6 OSS (kit lens): available in January 2013 for $350.
Sony A99 Accessories Due Sept. 12
- Sony HVL-F60M flash: guide number: 60, built-in LED light, price: $550.
- Sony HVL-RL1 ring flash: priced around $350.
- Sony VG-C99AM vertical grip for a99: weather sealed, price: $380.
- Sony XLR-K1M audio input terminal: price: $800.
- Sony RMT-DSLR2 remote control.
- Sony LCS-BP3 back pack.
Sony NEX Camcorders Due Sept. 12
- Sony NEX-VG900 camcorder: interchangeable lens HD camera with 24MP Exmor CMOS full frame sensor, 1080×1920 video recording at 24p/60p, 3″ LCD, XGA OLED EVF, price: $3,300.
- Sony NEX-VG30/VG30H camcorders: 16MP Exmor APS-C sensor, BIONZ processor, 1080×1920 video recording at 24p/60p, 3″ LCD, XGA OLED EVF, available in November from $1,800.
What do you think about Sony’s upcoming lineup for still and video cameras? Are these the cameras, lenses and accessories Sony users have been waiting for?