Benro has unveiled a new travel tripod kit dubbed the MeFOTO, which features a reverse folding leg system that allows the tripod to fold down to 15.4″ and will extend to 61.6″ at full height.
The Benro MeFOTO weighs 3.6 lbs. and can support up to 17.6 lbs. Additional features include:
- Quick Twist Rubber Lock Grips with Anti-Rotating Legs
- Two Position Leg Angles
- Tool free conversion from Tripod to Monopod
- Recessed Center-Column Hook
- Precision Matched Dual Action Q-Series Ballhead with Arca-Swiss Style QR Mount
- and QR Plate
- Separate Head and Pan Lock
- 360-degree Pan Index
- Integral Bubble Level
- Compact Carry Case with Shoulder Strap
The Benro MeFOTO Transfunctional Travel Tripod Kit retails for $229 and is available here at B&H Photo.