Olympus OM-D E-M1 Firmware Improvements
- Supports compensation for chromatic aberration when using the E-M1 and Panasonic’s LUMIX G VARIO 14-140mm/F3.5-5.6 ASPH./POWER O.I.S. (H-FS14140) together.
- Enhanced stabilization of shooting in the Sports mode and Children mode of the SCN mode or C-AF.
- Improved live bulb image quality while noise reduction is on.
- Improved AF operation.
Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-50mm F3.5-6.3 EZ Lens Firmware Improvements
- Correction of occasional unstable shooting after using EX. Tele Conv. when used in combination with a Panasonic camera.
Olympus STYLUS XZ-2 Firmware Improvements
- Improved AF performance when Single Target is selected in low light.
There are two options for updating the firmware:
- Simply launch the included Olympus camera software and connect the camera via USB cable to an internet connected computer. Choose the Update function from the Camera menu in the software to apply available updates for camera bodies, lenses and accessories.
- Download the software update from the following link: http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_downloads_updater.asp and follow the installer instructions.