Phottix has now released a Mitros+ TTL transceiver flash for Nikon. the Mitros+ transceiver flash for Nikon features a built-in Odin transmitter, Odin receiver and Strato II receiver. Existing Phottix triggers, like the Phottix Odin or Strato II, can be used to trigger the Mitros+ without extra receivers.
Phottix Mitros+ TTL Flash Key Features
- GN: 58 Nikon-Compatible TTL Flash
- Built-in: Phottix Odin Transmitter and Receiver, and Strato Receiver
- Optical Slave
- Nikon-compatible Master/Slave IR Triggering Modes
- TTL, Manual and Multi Stroboscopic Modes
- FP Sync and Second Curtain Sync
- AF Assist Light
- Flash Zoom: 24-105mm
- External Battery Port, 3.5mm Sync Port
- Quick Flash Mode
The Phottix Mitros+ TTL flash retails for $399.95. Check it out here at B&H Photo.