Mamiya has stepped into the medium format CMOS game with its new Leaf Credo 50 digital back with a 50MP CMOS sensor. As with other medium format CMOS cameras, the Leaf Credo 50 features a higher sensitivity, up to ISO 6400, and a solid 14-stop dynamic range.
Mamiya Credo 50 Key Specs
- 50MP Credo Digital Back
- 44 x 33mm CMOS Sensor
- 3.2″ 1.15m-Dot Touchscreen LCD
- ISO 100-6400, 14-Stop Dynamic Range
- 14-Bit Color Depth
- Continuous Shooting Rate of 1.2 fps
- 1/10,000 sec. to 60 min. Shutter Speeds
- FireWire 800 and USB 3.0 Connectivity
You can find more details about the Leaf Credo 50 here on Mamiya’s website.
The back, camera body and 80mm lens runs $30,995. Check it out here at B&H Photo.