We expect to see the Nikon D750 in less than 24 hours from now. While many details and ideas about the camera have been in the “reliable” corner of the rumor mill for a while now, it looks like we finally are getting a dose of the legit spec list in the eleventh hour.
Check out the spec list below.
Nikon D750 Leaked Specs
- Nikon D750 FX 24.3 MP full frame sensor features compact, lightweight, energy efficient design, built-in flash double SD card slot
- Tiltable 3.2-inch RGB monitor with approximately 1.2 million pixels
- Robust design and sealing against weather influences
- New, improved mirror / shutter mechanism
- AF system with 51 focus areas
- RGB sensor with approx 91,000 pixels and light-weighted metering option
- Burst rate of 6.5 frames/s
- 24.3-megapixel FX-format CMOS sensor
- Image processor EXPEED 4
- ISO 100-12,800 (expandable to 50-51200)
- Effects Modes
- Improved Picture Control
- Full-HD video with 1080p at 24/25/30/50 / 60p
- Improved functionality while filming
- Integrated stereo microphone
- Exposure preview and aperture control in Live View mode
- Built-in Wi-Fi Professional Wireless communication via UT-1 and WT-5
Stay tuned for an official announcement late Thursday night.
[via Nikon Rumors]