Fotodiox has unveiled its new FlapJack LED Edgelight series of LED lights, which are compact at 1/2″ thin and soft light sources for small video setups.
There are four models in both circular and rectangular shapes – two small and larger models of each shape. Check out the video below for an overview.[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKDkSkg79E8&w=700]
Flapjack LED Edgelight Series Quick Facts
- Two circular models: the C-200R (7” diameter) and the C-300R (10” diameter)
- Two rectangular models: the C-200S (8″ x 5″) and the C-200L (11″ x 4 1/4″)
- Feature edge-mounted LEDs and layers of built-in diffusion to produce soft, even lighting with no hotspots
- Fully dimmable, with no change in color temperature, from 10-100%
- Thin, portable design makes each model only 1/2” deep at thinnest point
- Run on either AC power or a NP-F style rechargeable battery (both are included in each kit)
- Contain a backlit LCD indicator that displays both light level and battery life status
- C-200 lights come with ballhead mounting bracket for light stand or accessory shoe mounting
- C-300 lights come with mounting yoke for light stand
- Each light comes with a custom fitted hard case and is backed by Fotodiox’s 2-year warranty
The lights range in price from $249.95 to $399.95. Check the all out here on Amazon.com.