The previously teased Samyang 135mm f/2 lens has been officially outed and is currently up for pre-order at B&H Photo. The new lens is available in just about every mount out there, including Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Micro Four Thirds, Samsung NX, Sony A, Sony E and Pentax mounts.
Samyang 135mm f/2 ED UMC Lens Key Features
- Aperture Range: f/2.0 to 22
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Ultra Multi-Coating
- Manual Focus; Manual Aperture Ring
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.6′
- Filter Thread Diameter: 77mm
- Removable Lens Hood
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
It is a full frame lens and is also available as a cinema lens with a 135mm T2.2 designation. The photo model runs $549, while the cine lens version is $599. Check it out here at B&H Photo.