Panasonic has announced its new Lumix G Vario 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. lens for Micro Four Thirds cameras.
Panasonic Lumix G 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 POWER OIS Lens Key Specs
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Three Aspherical Elements
- POWER O.I.S., Dual I.S. Compatible
- Splash- and Dust-Proof Construction
- Rounded Seven-Blade Diaphragm
The 2x crop factor of the Micro Four Thirds means that this lens will provide a 35mm equivalent zoom range of 24-120mm. With the built-in Power OIS, it also supports Dual IS on compatible Panasonic cameras like the Lumix GX8.
The new Panasonic Lumix 12-60mm lens retails for $499.99 and will be available in May 2016. You can pre-order it here at B&H Photo.