The Panasonic Lumix GX85 is a new rangefinder-style Micro Four Thirds camera that captures 16MP still images and 4K video. It comes in at an affordable price point of $797 with an included 12-32mm compact kit lens.
The GX85 features an in-body 5-axis image stabilization system with Dual IS possible with compatible lenses. It can capture 10 fps still images with AF-S and pull 8MP still image frames from its 4K video.
The GX85 captures 4K video at 24 fps or 30 fps. 1080p HD video can be captured at up to 60 fps. The max sensitivity reaches up to ISO 25,600. It also offers a built-in 2.76-million dot EVF, as well as a 3″ 1.04M-dot tilting touchscreen LCD.
Panasonic Lumix GX85 Key Features
- 16MP Live MOS Sensor
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 2.76m-Dot 0.7x Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- UHD 4K Video Recording at 30/24 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- ISO 25600 and 10 fps Shooting with AF-S
- DFD AF System, 4K Photo Modes
- 5-Axis Image Stabilization, Dual I.S.
- Lumix G Vario 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens
The Panasonic Lumix GX85 should be available mid-May in both black and silver bodies. You can pre-order it here at B&H Photo.