The new Loxia 25mm f/2.4 lens is the latest Zeiss product line for Sony full frame E-mount cameras. It features manual focus and manual aperture control. The Zeiss Loxia line now includes 5 lenses ranging from 21mm to 85mm.
Zeiss Loxia lenses feature virtually distortion free optics based on the Distagon optical concept. The lens also offers a mechanical declicking feature an adjustment screw on the bayonet surface. This allows for smoother aperture adjustments when shooting video.
Zeiss Loxia 25mm f/2.4 Lens Key Features
- Aperture Range: f/2.4 to f/22
- Distagon Optical Design
- 2 Anomalous Partial Dispersion Elements
- 1 Aspherical Element
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Manual Aperture Can Be De-Clicked
- All-Metal Barrel, Engraved Scales
- Weather-Resistant Lens Mount Gasket
The Zeiss Loxia 25mm f/2.4 lens retails for $1299 and will ship in March 2018. Check it out here at B&H Photo.