The camera captures 12.8MP still images in 4:3 aspect ratio. Additionally, it captures 4K video at 30/24 fps and 1080p video at 60 fps. It also has the ability to extract 8MP images from 4K video files. The camera has a max sensitivity of ISO 25,600.
The LX100 has a hot shoe for an external flash, which is included with the camera. It has a 3″ 921k-dot resolution LCD and a 2.7M-dot resolution EVF. Built-in WiFi and NFC connectivity allow it to connect to mobile devices with Panasonic’s Image App.
Panasonic LX100 Key Specs
- 16.8MP 4/3″ Multi-Aspect MOS Sensor
- Leica DC Vario-Summilux f/1.7-2.8 Lens
- 24-75mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 2,764k-Dot EVF
- 3.0″ 921k-Dot Rear LCD Screen
- 4K Ultra HD Video at 30/24 fps in MP4
- Full HD Video at 60fps in MP4 or AVCHD
- Manual Control Rings and Dials
- Built-in Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- External Flash Included
The Panasonic LX100 runs $899 and should be available in November 2014. Check it out here at B&H Photo.