The Fuji X100‘s little brother, the Fuji X10, had some photos and specs leak out that show off some of the more exciting features of this upcoming camera.
As you can see, the X10 has an optical viewfinder, pop-up flash, hot shoe and mode dial. With a 2/3″ image sensor, the Fuji X10 looks to be a fairly obvious competitor to the Canon G12 and other serious point and shoot cameras.
Fuji X10 Specifications
- Bright, High Resolution, FUJINON Manual 4X Optical Zoom Lens
- Optical Zoom Viewfinder
- High Speed Contrast Detection Auto-Focus
- 2.8-inch 460K Pixel High Resolution Multi-Function LCD Display
- Full Manual Dial Control of Aperture, Zoom, Shutter, and Exposure Control
- RAW file function
- 360 degree Motion Panorama
- Full HD Movie
- High Sensitivity – Up to 12,800 ISO Settings (Up to 3200 ISO in Max Resolution)
- Film Simulation Modes
- High Speed Continuous Shooting
- Auto Bracketing (Exposure, ISO, Dynamic Range, and Film Sim)
We should see the official announcement on Thursday, Sept. 1, 2011.