Jill-e Designs has just launched a new stylish line of camera and tech-gear bags. The new E-GO line covers everything from compact cameras to DSLRs, laptops and more.
As always, the Jill-e bags are available in several trendy designs and offer options to fit different types of gear. You can find Jill-e Designs bags at B&H Photo, Amazon and Adorama with the E-GO line available Fall 2011.
More details in the press release below.
Jill-e® Designs Introduces Stylish New E-GO™ Line of E-Gear Bags
Trendy Solution for Safeguarding Camera Gear, Electronic Devices, Lifestyle Essentials
ORLANDO, September 1, 2011 – Jill-e Designs, the leading maker of sophisticated camera and carry bags for today’s technology-rich lifestyle, introduces E-GO™ – an extraordinary new line of bags created specifically to meet the needs of the contemporary, fast-paced, tech-savvy woman.
Balancing fashion, form and function, the new E-GO Collection offers a convenient one-bag option that protects and organizes a woman’s “tools of the trade” without compromising on style. E-GO is the choice for photography lovers, career women, frequent travelers, on-the-go students, busy mothers – anyone trying to keep their multiple electronic devices organized and secure alongside their lifestyle essentials.
“Most everything we do today is technology-driven. No matter where we go, we tend to be most comfortable when our cell phone is in hand and our other devices like iPods, cameras and laptops are in reach,” said Gail Backal, president and co-founder of Jill-e Designs. “The high-fashion, high-function bags in our new E-GO Collection give women a stylish, secure option to help hold it all, keep it safe, and look good at the same time.
Offering strategic protection within a stylish silhouette, the versatile E-GO bags provide a chic, feminine alternative to traditional carry bags, which are more often designed with the male in mind. This new collection offers high-quality bags in smart plaid patterns, in black or tan, each with durable leather trim. All bags are weather resistant and include padded compartments for fragile electronics, as well as an assortment of zippered pockets for personal items.
The E-GO Collection includes:
- E-GO Laptop Valise: An extra-large “shopper” that holds a 14” laptop and a camera, with easy-access zippered pockets and other compartments for daily essentials
- E-GO Laptop Satchel: A stylish gadget bag that accommodates a 12” laptop, a camera and personal items, with a top zipper closure for extra security
- E-GO Tablet Messenger: Convenient cross-body styling that holds a 10” tablet, e-reader or netbook, with room for other daily essentials, and includes two roomy front pockets for a smartphone, keys and other need-it-now items
- E-GO Laptop Tote: A north/south tote that holds a 15” laptop, notebook, camera and everyday necessities
- E-GO Essential Camera Bag: Offers full protection with adjustable padded dividers for today’s compact system cameras and personal items
- E-GO Wristlet: Great for a day or night out on the town, offering full protection for a smartphone, point-and-shoot camera or MP3 player and personal items
“We say you can take it with you, and our new E-GO Collection allows busy women to take it with style and class while safeguarding their valuable devices,” Backal said. “Jill-e Designs has become the leader in fashionable carry bags for anyone who doesn’t want their personal electronic devices rattling around unprotected – for those who care a little more about taking care of these fragile instruments. That’s what our E-GO bags do for them.”
The E-GO Collection, currently appearing on the Jill-e Designs web site, will be available later this fall at popular retail outlets such as Adorama, Amazon, B&H, eBags.com and others.
i love jill bags, however, these look like REALLY cheap knock offs of a Burberry type bag.
I wont STOP buying Jill bags, but these, I wont touch these with a 10 foot pole..
Just my opinion and I know I dont matter. But just recently dropping over 340$ on 2 Jill E bags, I think I have earned the right to speak up.
MORE PATENT LEATHEER – MORE differnt colored suede roller bags! come on!!!