The new Fuji XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR lens features a weather-resistant design with more than 20 weather sealed points. As such, it is design to mate nicely with the weather sealed X-T1. It also offers 5-stops of image stabilization through the built-in OIS stabilizer. On Fuji’s X-series cameras, the lens covers a 27-206mm full frame equivalent focal range.
Fuji XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR Lens Key Features
- FUJIFILM X-Mount is compatible with all FUJIFILM interchangeable system cameras
- Weather-resistant design with more than 20 sealing points
- 0.10 seconds autofocus speed and nearly silent operation
- Powerful optical image stabilization minimizes shake and blur in low light
- Two high-precision gyro sensors with quartz oscillators to detect movement from high frequency to low frequency
- Air ventilator in the interior of the bottom of the lens barrel effectively prevents dust particles and moisture from getting into the lens, and allows for smooth operation and improved feel when adjusting the zoom
- Optical system uses 4 high-precision aspherical lenses and 2 anomalous dispersion glass lenses that maximize performance of the FUJFILM X-Trans sensor
- HT-EBC multi-layer coating to minimize ghosting
- Seven-blade aperture diaphragm that helps create smooth and round bokeh effects
- Advanced 5.0-stop image stabilization system that improves movement detection in the low-frequency band
- Minimum working distance of 45cm
The Fuji XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR lens should be available in July 2014 for $899.95. Check it out here at B&H Photo.