Samsung has announced its NX1 mirrorless camera, which serves as the flagship of the NX line. The NX1 features a 28.2MP APS-C sensor and captures 4K video at 24fps, as well has UHD video at 30fps.
Other features that match up to the “flagship” attribute include a max shutter of 1/8000s, 15fps continuous shooting mode (with AF) and a max sensitivity of ISO 51,200.
Samsung NX1 Key Features
- 28.2MP BSI APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DRIMe V Image Signal Processor
- 4K Video Recording at 24 fps
- UHD Video Recording at 30 fps
- 3.0″ 1036k-Dot Tilt-Touchscreen Monitor
- XGA OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- Advanced Hybrid Autofocus System
- 205 Phase-Detection AF Points
- 15 fps Burst with AF
- Samsung NX Lens Mount
The Samsung NX1 body is available for $1499. Check it out here at B&H Photo.
A Samsung NX1 kit with the 16-50mm f/2-2.8 S ED OIS lens retails for $2799. Check it out here at B&H Photo.