In the midst of Photokina 2014, Phottix announced the Indra500 TTL, which is a 500w/s studio light with TTL compatibility for Canon and Nikon thanks to a built-in Phottix Odin TTL trigger.
Notably, the Indra500 TTL is capable of firing up to 1/8000s shutter speeds using high speed sync. It can also fire in manual and stroboscopic modes.
Phottix Indra500 TTL Key Specs
- 500W Studio Light
- TTL, Manual and Stroboscopic Modes
- High Speed Sync – 1/8000s shutter speeds
- Second Curtain Sync
- Adjust +/- 3 EV
- Manual Power 1/128 to Full Power in 1/3 Stops
- Wireless Radio Power Control with Phottix Odin and Mitros+ systems
- Odin for Canon and Nikon Receivers Built in
- Phottix Strato II Receiver Built in
- LED Modeling Light
- Battery and AC Adapter Powered
- 400 full-power shots when using 5000 mAh Indra Battery Pack, 2 second recycle times
The Phottix Indra500 TTL should be available in October 2014 for $1295.