Adorama has announced its own line of quadcopters under the Aries brand. The first of the new line is the Blackbird X10, which retails for $799 as an all-inclusive, ready-to-fly drone and camera package.
The built-in camera captures 1080/30p video and 16MP still images. The Blackbird X10 has a failsafe mode that allows it to automatically return to home if it loses connection with the transmitter thanks to onboard GPS.
Aries Blackbird X10 Key Features
- 1080p 30fps video
- 16MP still images
- Up to 25-minute flight time per charge with external 5,300mAh lithium battery
- Ergonomic and uncommonly comfortable controller grip
- 500 Meter (1,640 Ft) Transmitter range
- 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi integration plus repeater to increase monitoring connectivity up to 1,000 feet
- Emergency safe return and auto land function
- Writes to MicroSD cards up to 32Gb
- Easy-to-use mobile interface with apps for iOS and Android
You can find the Aries Blackbird X10 here at Adorama.