The transmitter features an AF assist light for low light shooting and it offers a wide variety of customized control over remote lights with up to 5 separate groups and 32 channels on Canon and Nikon systems.
The Odin II system is compatible with the original Odin system, Phottix Mitros+ speedlights, the award-winning Indra360 and Indra500 TTL Studio lights, Strato, Strato II receivers, and Atlas II in receiver mode. Firmware upgrades for the Phottix Mitros+ and Indra360/500 will soon be available to take advantage of the new features of the Odin II.
Phottix Odin II TTL Key Features
- 5 groups A, B, C, D, E
- 32 channels with User-set Digital ID
- Group buttons and control dial for fast changes
- TTL Power Control +/- 3EV
- Manual Power Control 1/1 to 1/128
- High Speed Sync – up to 1/8000s
- Second Curtain Sync (Nikon, Sony only)
- AF Assist Light
- Flash Zoom control
- Modeling Light Control with Indra500/360
- 2.4 GHz, Range 332ft (100m)
- Compatible with Indra500/360 TTL, Mitros+, Odin, Strato, Strato II, Atlas II
- Firmware upgradable
The Phottix Odin II TTL transmitter runs $209.95. Check it out here at B&H Photo.
The Phottix Odin II TTL receiver runs $159.95. Check it out here at B&H Photo.