The Fujifilm X-T100 is the latest addition to the X-Series mirrorless camera line, featuring a 24.2MP APS-C sensor. The X-T100 is rather low-end in price at just $599 (body only) but offers a decent feature set, along with Fuji’s signature retro style and compatibility with the growing X-Series lens catalog.
Fuji X-T100 Key Features
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- 2.36m-Dot 0.62x OLED EVF
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- UHD 4K/15p and Full HD 1080/60p Video
- Bluetooth Low Energy and Wi-Fi
- 91-Area Hybrid Autofocus System
- Extended ISO 100-51200, 6 fps Shooting
- SR+ Auto Mode and Film Simulation Modes
- Included Detachable Grip
The X-T100 will be available on June 18. It’s available as the body only for $599 and as a kit with the 15-45mm lens for $699. Check it out here at B&H Photo.