Leica has unveiled its new M10-P, which is a slightly refined version of the 24-megapixel M10. The new M10-P loses the red Leica logo on the front for a more subtle approach. Additionally, the M10-P is claimed to have the quietest mechanical shutter yet – eclipsing the M4 and MP film cameras.
Leica M10-P Key Features
- 24MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- Leica Maestro II Image Processor
- Optical 0.73x-Magnification Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Touchscreen LCD
- ISO 100-50000, up to 5-fps Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi
- Redesigned Shutter, Built-In Level Gauge
- Stills-Only Operation
- Built-In ISO Dial & Frame Line Selector
- Weather-Resistant Brass Construction
The Leica M10-P also offers an improved LCD with a touchscreen that allows you to swipe images and pinch to zoom, among other features.
The new Leica M10-P retails for $7995. You can pre-order it here at B&H Photo.