In another round of camera announcements at CES 2011, Sony has added the Cyber-shot TX100V, TX10, HX7V, WX10 and WX9 to the mix, all of which feature a 16.2MP sensor, have the ability to capture 3D still images and capture video and still images simultaneously. [Read more…]
Sony Cameras Coming This Week . . .
Sony has a press conference set for Wednesday evening this week at CES 2011, which should lead to the unveiling of numerous new tech products. Photo Rumors has it on good word that Sony will be dropping the following new point and shoot cameras:
- Cybershot DSC-W510: 12MP, 2.7 in. screen, sweep panorama function
- Cybershot DSC-W530: upgrades to a 14MP sensor
- Cybershot DSC-W560: adds SteadyShot and 720p HD video
- Cybershot DSC-W570: adds 16MP, 5x zoom (25mm on the wide side)
- Cybershot DSC-WX9: high end model, 16MP Exmor R CMOS, 3 in. LCD, 1080i video, 3D, 10fps, background defocus feature, HDMI
- Cybershot DSC-WX10: top of the line, f/2.4 lens, manual WB, very high speed AF
- Cybershot DSC-H70: 16MP CCD sensor, 3 in. LCD, 720p HD video, sweep panorama
- Cybershot DSC-HX7: 16MP Exmor R CMOS sensor, 3 in. LCD, 1080i video 3D, HDR, 10 fps
- Cybershot DSC-HX7: 16MP Exmor R sensor, 3 in LCD screen, 1080i video, sweep panorama, background defocus feature, 10 fps
- Cybershot DSC-T110, DSC-TX10 – very small point and shoot camera, no other details available
Stay tuned for the official words and hands-on reports with all the new cameras at CES 2011.
[via Photo Rumors]