The XF 1.4x TC WR teleconverter is specifically designed for the XF 50-140mm f/2.8R LM OIS WR lens and will be compatible with select future lenses including the XF 100-400mm lens that is on Fuji’s lens roadmap.
Fuji XF 35mm f/2 R WR Lens Key Features
- FUJIFILM X-Mount is compatible with all FUJIFILM X-Series interchangeable system cameras
- Weather-resistant design with 8 sealing points for weather- and dust-resistance and operation as low as 14°F
- Internal focusing system with 0.08 seconds autofocus speed and nearly silent operation
- 9 elements in 6 groups, including 2 ED glass lens elements to reduce lateral and axial chromatic aberration
- Nano-GI coating reduces ghosting and flare
- 9 blade aperture creates smooth and circular bokeh
- 1/3 EV steps
- Minimum working distance of approximately 13 inches.
Fuji XF 1.4x TC WR Key Features
- Multiplies focal length of FUJINON XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR by 1.4x
- Weather-resistant design for weather- and dust-resistance and operation as low as 14°F
- 7 elements in 3 groups
- AF speed equivalent to XF lens by itself is still achieved with the teleconverter
- Camera displays and records information reflecting the change in aperture and focal length when the teleconverter is mounted.