The latest update of Photoshop CC includes several updates, including headlining tools like Face-Aware Liquify and Content-Aware Crop.
We saw the Content-Aware Crop feature teased last month, so we know what to expect. But Face-Aware Liquify brings the ability to adjust facial features while the Face-Aware technology constrains adjustments to only the areas you want to affect.
- Match Font in Photoshop, an innovative font recognition technology that has the ability to recognize and identify licensed fonts and automatically suggest fonts available on your computer system or available to license through Adobe Typekit.
- Character Animator Preview in After Effects CC, which matches an animated character to a real life actor’s speech and movements, was first showcased on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert in the host’s recurring “Cartoon Donald Trump” (1:30) interviews and most recently by The Simpsons animation team in the episode that aired May 15, 2016.
- New Virtual Reality (VR) features in Adobe Premiere Pro CC, including “field of view” mode for previewing content.
- Adobe XD Preview, Adobe’s new experience design tool is now available in German, French, and Japanese.
- Fast Export of assets and artboards in Adobe Illustrator CC, allowing users to export assets to multiple formats and resolutions with a single click.
- Photoshop productivity enhancements, including a four times performance improvement when working with the Font Menu and three times improvement for Content-Aware Fill.
There are also a number of under-the-hood features that add tighter cloud, corporate and stock integration. For complete details, check out the breakdown on the Photoshop Blog.