The Fuji X-T2 is expected to be announced on July 7 as the successor to the highly-regarded Fuji X-T1. In the mean time, it appears that official specs and images of the upcoming camera have already leaked out.
Fuji X-T2 Spec List
- 24.3MP CMOS sensor
- X Processor Pro processing engine
- 4K 30fps and 1080/60p video
- 100Mbps video bit rate
- 1/8000 seconds max shutter. 1/32000 sec max electronic shutter
- 1/250s flash sync speed
- AF 325 points can be selected intelligent hybrid phase difference AF
- Magnesium alloy body, improved durability of dial.
- Weather sealing
- EVF 2.36 million dot resolution. Refresh rate 100fps
- 3-way tilting 3″ 1.62 million dot LCD
- Dual SD card slot w/ UHS-II support
- AF-C custom settings
- ISO 200-12800 (RAW)
- Wi-Fi built-in.
- Remote shooting.
- Instax Share printer support
- 16 film simulation modes w/ ACROS
- Customizable “My Menu”
- Normal / boost mode switching
- 14bit RAW lossless compression. Camera RAW development
- Exposure compensation +/- 5EV
- 256-segment metering (multi-spot average, spot, center-weighted)
- Interval Shooting
- 13 kinds of creative filter
- NP-W126S battery
- 350 shots per charge
- 3.5mm microphone jack.
- 2.5mm remote terminal.
- USB3.0 terminal.
- Micro HDMI terminal
- X mount lens mount
Looking forward to replacing one of my XT1’s with this when it comes out. It’s specs look quite promising.
Those are some decent specs, I’ll be on the lookout for official release. Thanks!