The Fuji X-A3 is a new 24.2MP mirrorless camera with a newly-developed sensor that also captures 1080/60p video. It has a compact body with a retro, leather-wrapped design and offers a 180° tilting LCD.
Fuji X-A3 Key Features
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- 3″ 920k-Dot 180° Tilting Touchscreen
- 1080p Capture up to 60fps
- Focus Peaking
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- 77-Point Autofocus System
- Electronic Shutter up to 1/32000 sec
- ISO 200-6400 (Extended to ISO 25600)
- 6 fps Shooting
- Film Simulation and Advanced Filters
- XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II Lens
The rear LCD is a touchscreen display that offers “Touch AF,” “Touch Shoot” and “Touch Zoom.” The X-A3 features 11 Film Simulation modes, which include Fujifilm film stock simulations like Provia, Velvia and Astia.
The Fuji X-A3 ships with the XC 16-50mm OIS II lens and should be available in October for $599.95 in Pink, Black and Brown faux leather wraps on a silver body. You can pre-order here at B&H Photo.