In addition to the new Fuji X-E4, the compact(ish) Fuji GFX 100S medium format mirrorless camera was announced this week. It features an impressive 102MP BSI CMOS sensor that measures 43.8 x 32.9mm, which yields a roughly 0.79x crop factor compared to a 35mm frame/sensor. It can also use pixel shift multi-shot tech to capture 400MP images.
Fuji GFX 100S Key Features
- 102MP 43.8 x 32.9mm BSI CMOS Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- 4K30 Video; F-Log Gamma, 12-Bit Raw Out
- 3.69m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.2″ 2.36m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 5-Axis Sensor-Shift Image Stabilization
- 425-Point Phase-Detection Autofocus
- ISO 100-12800, Up to 5 fps Shooting
- 400MP Pixel Shift Multi-Shot
- 19 Film Simulation Modes
Fuji also added the new GF 80mm f/1.7 R WR lens for $2300 to its growing lineup of medium format lenses.