B&H has the SanDisk 128GB Ultra UHS-I SDXC card for $44.54. As a UHS-I Class 10 card, this will work well for HD video capture and that high storage capacity will store a ton of compressed HD footage that most camcorders and DSLRs capture. Check it out here at B&H Photo.
You can learn more about SD cards and what the specifications mean in Demystifying SD Cards.
The new SanDisk Extreme Pro microSDXC UHS-II card is now the world’s fastest with transfer speeds up to 275MB/s.
It is a Speed Class 3 (U3) rated card, so it can be used for capturing 4K video and offload’s fast when used with a UHS-II card reader. It is available in capacities up to 128GB.
The Extreme Pro microSDXC UHS-II 128GB card retails for $199.99 and includes a dedicated USB 3.0 card reader. Check it out here at B&H Photo.
The 64GB version retails for $109.95 – also with a card reader. Check it out here at B&H Photo.
Here are several deals on memory cards and readers available this week.
- SanDisk 128GB Extreme UHS-I U3 SDXC Card for $69.99 (reg. $89.99) (link)
- SanDisk 256GB Extreme UHS-I U3 SDXC Card (90MB/s) for $138.95 (reg. $161.85) (link)
- SanDisk 256GB Extreme UHS-I U3 SDXC Card (80MB/s) for $118.99 (link)
- Lexar memory cards and readers up to $17 off (link)
- Samsung microSDXC Cards up to $30 off (link)
- SanDisk 64GB Ultra microSDXC card for $19.95 (link)
- SanDisk 64GB Extreme microSDXC card for $33 (link)