Datacolor has released a new color calibration suite intended for pro photographers and videographers. The SpyderHD suite includes the new Spyder4ELITE HD integrated display calibration application, which has the ability to calibrate computer displays, video reference displays, and TVs, along with the SpyderWEB that mounts on most screens up to 70″. [Read more…]
Datacolor Offering Free Webinars on Color Management
Datacolor, maker of the Spyder calibration devices, is putting on several webinars over the next few months on color management. These webinars are begin September 12, 2012 and are free for anyone to join.
Topics and specific dates of upcoming webinars are as follows:
- September 12, 2012 3:00 – 4:15 p.m. EDT: Color Management for Fine Art Reproduction
- September 19, 2012 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. & 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. EDT: Introduction to Color Management Using Spyder Technology
- October 16, 2012 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. EDT: Calibration for All of Your Display Devices, Including iPhones, iPads, and More
- November 14, 2012 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. EST: Holiday Stocking Stuffers from Datacolor
- December 12, 2012 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. EST: Getting the Most Out of Your Holiday Photos
Datacolor will also be giving away a free Spyder color management product that coincides with the particular webinar topic. You can register for these free webinars here on Datacolor’s website.