It looks like several of Sony’s new cameras have surfaced in leaked product images.
Above, you can see the Sony NEX-7, NEX-5N, A77 Battery Grip, Sony 16-50mm lens, Zeiss 24mm f/1.8 lens and NEX E-mount 55-210mm lens.
Sony is expected to launch the following cameras and lenses on or around August 24:
- Sony Alpha A77 (24MP A700 replacement with translucent mirror technology)
- Sony Alpha A65 (another SLT camera – junior to the A77, but above the A55)
- Sony NEX-7 (advanced NEX camera – above the NEX-5 line)
- Sony NEX-5N (replacement of the NEX-5)
- Sony NEX-VG20 (replacement for NEX-VG10 APS-C camcorder)
- Zeiss A-Mount 24mm f/1.8 Lens
- Sony NEX E-Mount 55-210mm f/4-6.3 Lens
Just hoping the image quality of NEX 7 & 5N will be as good as todays NEX5 or even better. Lot of times when manufacturers try to add a lot of new things to a very good existing camera model, they spoil the image quality.Then they try to sell the newer camera in the name of higher megapixel or some unwanted features with bad picture quality, they forget they are selling a camera. What is the point in buying a camera which cannot take good pictures.
I hope they put Compact Flash cards in NEX7 which can write faster and store more,it can improve camera speed a lot. Also like to see some high quality Fast wide angle zoom lens for all purpose or travel.