The Canon 6D has received a firmware update to version 1.1.6, which includes the following fixes:
- Fixes a phenomenon in which the camera may not first use the center AF point to focus, when the AF point selection is set to automatic in AI Servo AF mode.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which focus cannot be finely adjusted with specific lenses when shooting remotely with EOS Utility software.
- Corrects some Ukrainian language displayed on the menu for ISO Setting.
You can download the firmware update here on Canon’s website.
Nikon Coolpix P600 firmware update version 1.2 adds the following improvements:
- An issue that prevented charging of the Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL23 using the camera and charging AC adapter when the EN-EL23 was completely discharged has been resolved.
Nikon Coolpix P340 firmware update version 1.2 adds the following improvements:
- An issue that prevented charging of the Rechargeable Li-ion Battery EN-EL12 using the camera and charging AC adapter when the EN-EL12 was completely discharged has been resolved.
- When RAW (NRW) images captured with a burst of continuous shooting at a setting of Continuous H were opened in image-processing software such as ViewNX 2 for development, image colors were abnormal. This issue has been resolved.
You can download the firmware updates here on Nikon’s website.
Sigma has released firmware updates that adds autofocus support at any aperture when used with the Canon EOS C100 to the following three lenses:
You can download the firmware updates for these three lenses here on Sigma’s website.
Blackmagic has added yet another firmware update for the Production Camera 4K. The new Camera v. 1.9.5 update adds the ability to directly format an SSD to HFS+ or exFAT within the camera.
The firmware is currently being worked on for the other Blackmagic cameras. You can download the update for the Production Camera 4K here on Blackmagic Design’s website.