Fuji unveiled the new X-T3 a few days ago, shortly after we saw the new full frame Canon EOS R and Nikon Z series cameras announced. The new Fuji X-T3 features an all-new back-illuminated 26.1MP X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4. Additionally, the X-T3 delivers dramatically improved AF performance, tracking performance of fast-moving subjects and blackout-free burst shooting.
Fuji X-T3 Key Features
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 4 with Quad CPU
- UHD 4K60 Video; F-Log Gamma & 10-Bit Out
- 2.16m-Point Phase-Detection Autofocus
- 0.75x 3.69m-Dot OLED Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Tilting LCD Touchscreen
- Extended ISO 80-51200, 30 fps Shooting
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Sports Finder Mode
- Weather-Sealed Magnesium-Alloy Body
The Fuji X-T3 will ship on September 20 for $1499.95 as the body only. The X-T3 kit with 18-55mm lens will run $1899.95. Check it out here at B&H Photo.
Complete details in the full press release below. [Read more…]